You can touch many lives with your generosity.
Windy Hill has been blessed to be a part of the lives of our residents. In good times and troubled times, we have been able to provide housing, emergency funds, medical services, academic support, and, last but not least, opportunities for joy and sharing through activities for all ages. This is our mission and our community. We look to you, our donor community, to help us continue to provide these important services by making a donation to Windy Hill Foundation today.
You may have noticed from watching a video, talking to a volunteer, or attending a fundraising event that we believe housing is just the beginning of our mission. We want to inspire our residents to do more and be more. We want to show them that a little help now can make a big difference down the road. And we want to equip them with the tools they need to make their futures brighter.
You can transform a life.
We use your donations to:
- Supervise the tutoring and after-school help that the at-risk children in the Windy Hill community need to succeed in school.
- Help our seniors make ends meet. Even with our low rents, all the senior residents at Levis Hill House require substantial rent subsidies.
- Fund our emergency reserves. Windy Hill households, with a median family income below $18,000 per year, need help when it comes to weathering family and medical emergencies.
- Provide affordable, low-income homes. Both Middleburg and The Plains need housing for teachers, shop attendants, farmhands, firemen, and rescue workers. The Plains has lost 27 units of workforce housing in the last 20 years.
There are many gifting options.
You may choose to make either a multi-year pledge or a one-time gift. Gifts can include:
- A check made payable to Windy Hill Foundation, P.O. Box 1593, Middleburg, VA 20118
- FedEx/UPS Address: 2 West Washington Street, Middleburg, VA 20117
- An online donation
- A gift of stock
- Stock transfers should be directed to Morgan Stanley—DTC #0015
- Windy Hill Foundation account #560-045327-012
- Our Morgan Stanley representative is Greg Ellison, 540.723.2462
Your donations are essential to our mission.
Your financial support is essential for Windy Hill Foundation to continue its mission of providing safe, economical housing to local residents and the elderly. It also funds our commitment to family programs, which promote confidence and self-sufficiency.
If you have any questions, please call us!
Windy Hill Foundation, P.O. Box 1593 Middleburg, VA 20118